Opting out - What you need to know
- Your employer cannot ask or force you to opt out!
- If you are asked or forced to opt out you can tell The Pensions Regulator - see www.tpr.gov.uk/concern
- If you change your mind you may be able to opt back in - write to your employer if you want to do this.
- If you stay opted out your employer will normally put you back into pension saving in around 3 years.
- If you change job your new employer will normally put you back into pension saving straight away.
- If you have another job your other employer might also put you into pension saving, now or in the future.
- If you have or are being enrolled by any other employer and you wish to opt out, you will need to do this separately for each employer.
To opt out, please ensure all fields below are completed. If you do not have all the information please call us on 0300 2000 555